Note: It is very important that you enroll into the correct level. If you are unsure, click here ► for the on-line self assessment
It is important that you have read and fully understand and agree to our school policies before you enroll in our school.
1) NEVER postpone or book any lessons via your instructor. Instead, login at www.pbeis.net
2) To postpone your lessons, you need at least 3 days in advance. A makeup lesson will be credited to you, which you can utilize it at any time. If you are sick however, a MC may be submitted to claim a complimentary makeup lesson.
3) If you need to terminate or suspend your course, you have to email the school 4 weeks in advance before your last lesson. This will only allow us to fully refund you (via cheque) the $100 refundable deposit that you made during your enrollment.
4) Regular lessons are fixed on a weekly basis. For example, if you have booked Tuesday 7pm for your lessons, your regular slot will be every Tuesday 7pm by default. Makeup lessons are different. Makeup lessons cannot be booked during the regular slot. In other words, makeup lessons cannot replace any of your regular lessons. Makeup lessons cannot be use to 'offset' as payment for your next monthly school fees.
5) Makeup lessons are kept at a maximum of 10 at any one time. All makeup lessons are valid for only 1 year.
Online registration form for regular PBE 1-to-1 courses (adults & teens)
Upon clicking the submit button, I understand and agree with all of the above school policies.